How To Drive Traffic To Your Website (Fast!) 2019

 

After Watching Video ," Get #1 Google Rankings " For Highly Competitive Keywords and Out-Rank the " Big Boy Companies "

( Click Here )

today I'm going to show you two ways to drive traffic to your blog or website , the traffic is targeted it does not take long to start working it's almost , instant the first traffic method produces shares and results like this , and the second has helped me get massive shares like what you can see here I'm , gonna walk you through both step by step in detail my name is Greg Condone you , might also know me as the caffeinated blogger and on this YouTube channel I , upload regular videos about getting traffic blogging and making money online , make sure to hit the subscribe button just below this video also take the , notification belt icons so that you get a real-time update as soon as I upload , my next tutorial alright let's get into the detail viral content B is a website , that you have to use if you want to drive more traffic to your website or , blog it lets you get tons of social shares and social media traffic in , minutes and best of all it's W% free for example one of the users dared , received over 3,W views in less than W hours , so his post went viral and even though I haven't received those thousands of , visitors from viral content B myself but this service definitely helped me get , sheer numbers similar to what you can see here W shares on this post W on , these W on these and 3:W on this so let me show you in this video exactly , how you can start using viral content B to increase your social shares and , increase and drive traffic to your website so how does viral content B , actually work well it all works based on credits so to get more credits what you , need to do is share other people's content and that will in turn give you , credit so you will have extra credits credited to your account for every post , that you share from the other members on your social media profiles you can then , use those credits to add your own URLs and your own blog posts to be shared by , others in other words the more posts from other people you share the more , posts of your own will get shared let me show you step-by-step exactly how this , works as you can see we have four credits so what we , to do now is we need to go back to the dashboard and we need to share a few , posts in order to build up our credits to at least ten so that we can add at , least one more project there are a lot of different categories of posts that , you can filter by I'm going to go to blogging because that is my niche so I'm , gonna click on blogging tips now we need to go through the post here and filter , out which ones we don't want to share and which ones we want to share I'm not , interested in these first two posts how to store your blog images and how to get , your nieces framework so I'm just gonna hit hide on both of them scrolling , further down I have found an article that fits within my niche and within the , topics that I normally share on my social media networks this one how to , write a good article for your blog each time with text optimizer that sounds , quite good so I'm going to share it so that I can earn some credits let's do , this I'm going to hit share on Pinter est this one here now Pinter est is asking me , which of the boards I would like to pin this to I'm going to share this on to my , blogging tips and tools board into the blogging tips and tools section so I'm , gonna click Save don't close the page yet you actually will need the URL of , this pin in the next step so I'm going to click see it now so that I can get , the URL of the pin on my board next I'm going to go back to the window and you , will see that there is a pop up here saying share this item even four credits , so it's asking me for pin URL that's exactly where I'm going to insert this , pin URL so going to paste that in and then I'm going to click Submit that's it , done as you can see it says you have earned four credits you can spend your , new credits on your new campaigns so I will go ahead and I will share one more , article pause this video and I will come back to the video once we'vie got enough , credits to actually submit our next project okay so I'vie just shared one , more article you can see it says I'vie earned four more credits so now in total , I will have as you will see twelve credits so we now have enough credits to , submit one of our own articles to be shared by others let's say I want to get , traffic to this article on my blog pinata blog drive traffic blog so what , I will need to do is I will need to come back to viral content B and click , the ad project button it will now give me an opportunity to add all of the , information about this post which I want other people to share so that I can , start getting the traffic to this post from there is other social media , networks the first thing that I'm being asked about is the URL of the page that , you want to promote so let's do this together I'm going to copy this and , paste this in here next I will need to include title for Twitter and it title , for Facebook so I'm going to type that , out okay so I'vie typed up the same , description for both Twitter and Facebook and it says learn how to drive , more traffic to your blog fast this works on any niche check out this post , let's see what else we need to do we now need to nominate the topics for this , post there are a ton of selections in virtually any niche I'm going to choose , the two that are most applicable for me which is affiliate marketing and , blogging tips next I'm being asked to nominate project budget in terms of , credits so I can nominate as many credits as I'vie got on here for this , project I'm going to nominate W because I'vie only got W credits the more , credits you nominate towards this the more traction you're likely to get so I , do recommend when you guys are using this tool yourselves to actually go and , share a lot of content from the viral content be don't go overboard but five , to ten a day is fine and then nominate as many credits as possible to get the , maximum results from this method so next we need to nominate which social media , networks we want to allow so I want to allow Twitter and I want to allow , Pinter est I'm not really interested in Linked In Table and mix but if you guys , are then you can by all means nominate those as well , next I'm being asked to attach images I highly recommend that you do this , because images on social media drive a lot more clicks several times more , clicks so you definitely should nominate the images so let's do this together so , first of all let's attach the Twitter image so I'm going to click attach image , and then I'm going to attach this image that I prepared earlier you can create , these images in canvas com if you don't have a ready-made image , I recommend that it's a image in the size that Twitter actually likes and , understand the next thing you will need to do is if you want to share it on , Pinter est that you will need to insert the image URL for Pinter est note that it , actually needs to be a link to the image that is stored on your own website not a , link to an image on Pinter est so I'vie got that prepared here as well let me , just quickly copy and paste this is the URL of the Pinter est image on my blog , next you will need to choose any other options that you want Linked In Tumble or , mix you can also click RIT MIT retweet me if you want other people to retweet , you so that you get more mentions on Twitter lastly you will need to click I , have read the quality guidelines and hit submit , that's it as you can see we now have 0 credits because we'vie just spent all of , the credits on promoting our most recent blog post once your submission called , project gets approved your post will come up for other people everyone who is , registered on this platform will start seeing this here on the front page and , other people will start sharing your content as well I hope you understand , how powerful this is because this is effectively a share for share swap , platform and you can tap into other people other bloggers with massive , followings that will share your content and you will can you will start , receiving all of the traffic to your content from the followings of other , people on Pinter est on Twitter and on various other social media networks so , please do not overlook this source it's completely free it can increase your , social media following it can get you more traffic and it does not cost , anything to use you can start getting traffic virtually from day one even if , you have no website Authority and no huge social media following the second , way to drive more traffic to your blog is by using medium com , but in a very specific way so let me show you exactly what the strategy is so , the method itself only takes five minutes and you really should be doing , this on every post because it does not take a long time at all and what it will , let you do is it will let you reuse your blog post to get even more traffic so , you don't need to create any additional content you can simply , take an existing blog post that you have already published and use it on medium , that will let you tap into over W million monthly readers on medium.com , and also improve your blog's SEO so how do you actually do this well all you , need to do and I will show you step-by-step in just a second , is import your blog post into medium then after you have imported your blog , post over W million readers on medium will be able to discover your blog post , and they will be able to start reading your blog post and clicking the links in , it it is not duplicate content medium , actually uses what's called canonical URL so even though you effectively , import your blog content into medium this is not going to hurt your search , engine optimization let me show you something this is reference from medium , com Help Center and it actually has an article about SEO and duplicate content , and it does say that when posting content to multiple platforms at the , same time such as your website and medium it is important to make sure a , single source of that content is the ultimate authority now medium does that , automatically as you can see mediums publication and cross posting pathways , automatically add canonical links to protect the original content posted , off-site this means that medium can only boost not cannibalize your SEO so medium , use these canonical links to actually boost your SEO the last thing I want to , mention here is this bloggers can use this strong SEO to their benefit by , using mediums official import tools you can reap the benefits of high , discover ability on medium while still crediting all authority towards your own , blog using mediums canonical URL so you can actually benefit and pass on the , authority of medium to your own blog by simply importing your blog posts I hope , that you can see how powerful this actually is this is a technique that , only takes a couple of minutes up to 5 minutes per blog post and let me show , you step-by-step how to use it I'm going to use , my most recent blog post as an example this is the most recent blog post that I , published a few days ago called ten Pinter est tips for bloggers that , actually work the key phrase or the topic that I'm , targeting is Pinter est tips for bloggers that's what I want to get traffic based , on from Google and search engines and so on the first step is to create a , medium.com account if you don't have one yet you don't need to upgrade you will , see an option here to upgrade you can simply do this with a free medium calm , account after you have signed up the next thing you will need to do is click , on your icon and then go to stories and then click import a story after that , simply copy and paste the link to your latest blog post or the blog post that , you want to promote into this area here and click import you might get an error , message like this I'vie gotten that a couple of times where it says import , failed so you simply need to click try again as you can see now it succeeded , and after I click see your story I will be able to make final edits to the story , just to make sure that the formatting is correct so what you need to do is go , through this and remove any spaces from time to time extra spaces creep in so , basically just go through and make sure that everything looks okay I'm gonna , pause the video I'll come back once I'vie formatted my story okay now I have gone , through I'vie made sure that the content looks OK you will need to apply some , common sense and sort of make sure that everything here stacks up for example at , the bottom here where it says related that's a default thing from my theme so , I would simply put in a call to action into this latest part of the post for , example here is what I'm going to do here I'm going to add a heading that , says get my free traffic and blogging course then I'm going to put a link to , this opt-in page so that everyone can grab my free course if they're like and , if they read towards the end of this post so I'm going to paste that in and , there you go now anyone who reads this article can opt-in to my email list , likewise I recommend you put in additional links to various , blog posts on your own website throughout the body of the medium.com , article perhaps link to opt-in pages there are other places where you would , like to send the traffic to after you have done that you should go in and add , a few final things to the medium post before you submit it so the first thing , is tags tags are extremely important and this is how content is actually , discovered on medium so I recommend that you spend a lot of well just just you , know W seconds or W seconds but of quality time thinking about those tags , medium automatically picked up this my that my post is about Pinter est so I'm , gonna leave that in the other things that I will add is as soon as you start , typing me media will start suggesting there is text to you for example if I , start typing in blogging BL o G you will see that it starts suggesting some , tags for me so it says blogger there are W K okay , if I put in blogging it says blogging there are W K and there is also 2.8 K , blogging tips so they are populate tags I'm going to include them blogging tips , as well then I'm going to add a tag about traffic and I'm going to stop at , these four you can include up to five tags just make sure that they extremely , relevant to the title of your post so here we go I'm gonna hit save the other , thing that I highly recommend that you do is to change the teacher image of the , post the way to do this medium will load the images from your article here , however that usually is not enough as you can see these default posts are , simply default images are simply the images from a blog post I want something , that looks good and grabs attention so I'm going to include this featured image , I recommend that you create a similar image for all of your blog posts as well , as medium posts the easiest way that I found to include it is to insert it into , the body of the article like this then choose this image and it will get , inserted into the body of your post and then simply go and choose change , featured image once and choose the image that you want in , this case it's this one here this is all that needed to be done now you can , publish this post just go through it make sure that everything looks okay and , when you're ready to publish hit publish now now your story is published and you , can share it to Twitter and Facebook which I recommend you do the more social , signals you give it the more you will be likely to get some traction on , medium.com as well as on your social media channels , there you go that's how simple and easy it was to import your blog post into , medium comm and publish it and like I said guys do not overlook this strategy , W million monthly readers on medium.com will be able to discover your blog post , you will start getting referral traffic from medium.com onto your blog virtually , instantaneously and you will also get some excellent SEO benefits for long , term growth of your organic traffic to your blog or to your website , additionally you will also start getting medium followers over time and the more , followers on medium you get the more traction you will start getting on , medium so it will grow like a massive snowball after all it makes perfect , sense because you simply re purposing the content that you already have and it , only takes a couple of minutes per blog post to have it imported into medium .com  

Subscribe to get more videos :

Friend Links

 

Learn Photoshop Tricks

BACKLINKS' STRATEGIC SECRETS

Affiliate Marketing Videos

Dogs Training Best Videos

T-shirt Making Money

Email Marketing Secrets

Video For Themes

Make Money Secrets

Vitiligo Treatment

Marketing Videos