Seo In Guk - BeBe MV (ENG Sub)

 

After Watching Video ," Get #1 Google Rankings " For Highly Competitive Keywords and Out-Rank the " Big Boy Companies "

( Click Here )

(SE In Gk) - Be Be , There no one right here , Just you and me , It would be weird if you stand in front of me , Wanna see you, at the end of this , That facial expression is dangerous , Close your eyes now , Get low for a moment, low low low , Don’t think about it , Baby don’t , Don’t think about it , Be be Beebe , Don’t think about it , Baby don’t , Don’t worry babe , It's too soon to say that you and I are in love , Already filled in your heart , It's been enough time to take a look at me , There's no worries , There's not enough time to even just look at me , Don’t worry babe , Take a look if you want something deeper , I'm right behind you , Don’t worry babe , Yeah, I can see you believe in me , We can go to see something new , It's a bit boring here, we'vie got to get out of here , You and I both up in the sky , We'll walk there , I wanna see you, at the end of this , That facial expression is dangerous , Close your eyes now , Get low for a moment, low low low , Don’t think about it , Baby don’t , Don’t think about it , Be be Beebe , Don’t think about it , Baby don’t , Don’t worry babe , It's too soon to say that you and I are in love , Already filled in your heart , It's been enough time to take a look at me , There's no worries , There's not enough time to even just look at me , Don’t worry babe , Take a look if you want something deeper , I'm right behind you , You can have my everything, my babe , Don’t worry babe , It's too soon to say that you and I are in love , Already filled in your heart , It's been enough time to take a look at me , There's no worries , There's not enough time to even just look at me , Don’t worry babe , Take a look if you want something deeper , I'm right behind you , Sorry babe, you can be a little bit rough , In the end, so amazing , Don’t worry babe , Translated by HIPHOPLE.com  

Subscribe to get more videos :

Friend Links

 

Learn Photoshop Tricks

BACKLINKS' STRATEGIC SECRETS

Affiliate Marketing Videos

Dogs Training Best Videos

T-shirt Making Money

Email Marketing Secrets

Video For Themes

Make Money Secrets

Vitiligo Treatment

Marketing Videos